Rachel...first day of 7th grade... sick home with the flu the second day of 7th grade!

Allison.... sick the day
before 2nd grade... going to school all dressed in her new clothes the first day of school... and home sick AGAIN the second day of school!

Zach and Emily the first day of school. Emily going off to be a
FRESHMAN (I can't believe it!)
and Zach headed off to be a
JUNIOR ( I really can't believe it!). He thinks he's all "that". Can you tell?
And Mackenzie... who's missed the first two days of school with the flu.. poor girl!
3 comments:
Wow,you guys have sure been through the wringer! Gosh, I hope everyone starts feeling better!
Ohhh... poor kids! i hope you're all through with the flu!
And let's be honest... Zach IS all that!
Well, that's just not fun to miss the first day of school. At least they didn't get sick at school!! A boy came into school on Raquel's first day and promptly threw up all over the floor and someone's backpack. Yikes!!
Post a Comment