Wow- only day 3! Nothing too exciting about today. I didn't exercise this morning because I went twice yesterday and I was a little sore. I guess that means I have to go in the morning... did I mention that I can't wait until school is out so I can sleep in a bit? 7 more days!!
Here's what I ate- 3 pounds down as of this morning.
Meal 1- smoothie and cereal
Meal 2-slimfast and banana
Meal 3- crock pot roast, potatoes and carrots with homemade bread
snack- protein bar and half a sundae from McDonalds (I gave Clint the other half...I'm so good!)
Today at school was the talent show for all the students. It was long (2 hours and 45 minutes, broken into two sessions) but that also meant no teaching during that time! :) Here's two jokes I heard during the show... ready?
Why did Tiger look into the toliet? To find pooh! I know- GROSS! The kindergarteners LOVED it.
And then... why did the chicken cross the playground? To get to the other SLIDE!
By the way... I'm taking time to post everyday- where are my supportive comments???????
2 comments:
Your awesome! Keep up the good work. I'm checking daily to see how things are going and if I want to try. I need to start something soon.
Kate, I commented the other day to support you, Lady. And I love the new golf pictures. Guess which one resides on my wallpaper on my PC? Just take your new driver to the range for about twenty minutes and it will work out. Love you, Dad
Post a Comment