Monday, June 1, 2009

Day 2



I did it. I got up at 4:45 and went to the gym to work out for 45 minutes. Like I said, I was doing it for about 6 weeks faithfully, and the past 2 weeks I've been super lazy! I can't wait until I don't have work, then I can get up a little later. After work, I went to golf with Clint at a league that his work has each Monday. It was a beautiful summer day- about 90 degrees outside and we WALKED the 9 holes, so that added another exercise in for the day. I'm pooped :) I think I mentioned that Clinton bought some new woods for me to go with the new clubs I got last year from my family for my birthday. I'm not hitting them well at ALL (actually, the fairway wood is going pretty well but the driver is horrible so far!"). They are Big Bertha Diablo Callaways. I'm just having fun playing golf more. I love it! I've been taking Rachel to hit balls and she has a great swing. I'll post a video next time we go. Anyway- here's my food list for the day...

Meal 1- cereal and milk
Snack- 90 calorie protein bar
Meal 2- Slim Fast drink and a banana
Meal 3- Quizno's sandwich, chocolate chip cookie on the way to the course
1 bottle of soda (golfing on a hot day just isn't the same without a soda!)
The scale was actually looking pretty good this morning :) It might be working

1 comment:

Brianna said...

Go, go, golfer girl! Love it!