
I was shopping at the grocery store today and while I was walking down the cereal aisle... I saw the Special K box and the cover on the box said "lose 6 pounds in 2 weeks on the Special K diet!" Well... I like cereal and Special K, so I decided to do a Special K diet for the next two weeks and document it on my blog for fun. Here's the plan they suggest...
Meal 1- special K cereal or Special K waffle
Meal 2- Special K protein bar, protein shake or another serving of cereal
Meal 3- Eat your regular dinner meal as you normally would
Snacks- two snacks per day such as protein bars, cereal bars or Special K crackers.
It also says to enjoy fruit and veggies for additional snacks and drink beverages as you normally do (does that mean I can have a 32 ounce Dr. Pepper?)
So... my goal is to follow the Special K plan, document what I've been eating each day on my blog and exercise at least 150 minutes a week. I'm starting tomorrow!!
I've actually been doing a great exercise program every morning at 5am at the local club we joined. I've slacked off the past two weeks though, so I'm recommitting! But, the frustrating part was I was exercising like crazy and eating really healthy and I only lost 6 pounds in the whole MONTH, so I'm giving the Special K diet the "Kate Armitage" test run. Anyone want to join me?
1 comment:
Ummm... I would but I don't like Special K... or exercise, really. Good luck though! I'm sure it will work!
Post a Comment