So- my first day of the Special K diet. Here's what I ate today...
meal 1- 1 serving Special K cereal
meal 2- Slimfast shake
meal 3- dinner- bowl of homemade stew and 1 homemade roll with no butter
snacks- protein bar, sugar free jello and small homemade smoothie with yogurt and fruit.
It was kind of hard today because I'm home for most of the day. At work, I'm busy and don't think about eating. I also made homemade cookies for the kids, so it was hard not to eat them!! Here's my tip of the day though. I buy lowfat yogurt with high fiber content. Then, I package about one cup of yogurt in a plastic baggie and freeze it. Then, I can use that to make a smoothie with fruit and add a few spinach leaves (because it adds no taste, but adds a lot of vitamins). I've also taken yogurt like that to work and as it thaws a bit, it tastes like ice cream- really yummy. After a few days, I'll see if I've lost anything. Tomorrow morning my goal is to get up at 4:45am and do the eliptical machine for 20 minutes and the circuit weight training room for 20 minutes.
2 comments:
4.45!!!!
Kate, your Dad is highly impressed. I used to get up at 4:45 each weekday morning and six months later, I had another 100,000 word novel, but losing 25 pounds would be far more impressive. Love you for the effort. I guess you realize that you are getting older, eh? And that leaves me, what, younger??? LOL
Post a Comment