
We finally have a fence up around our backyard! We've been wanting one for a while and we were going to hire someone to put it up for us... but you know my handy dandy husband! He saw one he liked while he was out running one day and decided that's the kind we had to have. So... he went and bought the wood and had a friend from work who came to help him and voila... we now have a beautiful fence!
So... here is the finished product. Our neighbor decided to build up their yard, so they built a retaining wall and we put the fence on top- so we have a nice, high divider between our two houses.
And here's Rachel getting the ground ready for some flower planting! With Bella of course.
The other thing we did this morning is a breakfast for the Laurels in young womens. They are so cute! I love those girls. I'm sure they won't mind if their pictures are posted for the world to see, even though some of them were kidnapped for breakfast since they just turned 16.







5 comments:
Wow, your fence looks A-Mazing! That hubby of yours is so handy. Could he rub himself all over my hubby and maybe some of that handiness will rub off!! He tries, but he won't be building a fence anytime soon!! Miss you and love your beautiful guts!
The fence looks great! and I love YW breakfasts! When I was a laurel, my leaders used to do that for our birthdays... great memories!
Congratulations on the new fence! We have been stalking your fence and ooooing and aaaahing over it. We really need to put one up. It was fun seeing your family work on it together and it looks great!
Once again, I'm impressed. I need to follow your example
That picture of Clinton bent over and working on the fence post....he looks exactly like Dad!
Post a Comment