Saturday, April 18, 2009

Emily


My girl is growing up... literally! I've noticed lately how much Emily is growing and the other day I told her, "Emily... you're almost as tall as me!" Clinton overheard us and said, "Ummm, I think she's already as tall as you!" I really didn't believe it until we went back to back. I'm 5'9" and I think I have her by a little bit, but she's really close! She's been going to the chiropractor lately to see if we can straighten out her spine a bit so we don't have to take more drastic measures later this year (that's a whole other story!) and the chiropractor said to measure her now because as her spine straightens, she'll get taller and taller. She's 14 now and such a great girl!

6 comments:

The Hartle's said...

She is such a cutie! Being tall is cool!

The Shelton's said...

Holy cow!! I had no idea Emily was getting so tall! And who might I ask is that foxy mama in the picture with her? You need to stop being so beautiful. It's starting to get annoying.

Rene said...

Wow! She is getting too grown up! I wish all of these kids would SLOW DOWN! Arianne has reached me too!

Krissy Mae said...

Wow! I remember when she was like 8!!! Time flies by!
ps. your hair is really cute Kate! Did you get it done differently?
LOVE YOU GUYS!

Jodee said...

How amazing! I saw her in the hallway at church on Sunday. As I said hi to her, I noticed I didn't have to look down at all! I often wonder if all my kids will surpass me in height someday...scary! Miss you!

Karen said...

I agree with the Shelton's Kate. You look beautiful too often. Have Clinton take a picture of you first thing in the morning or last thing before bed and post it. If it's bad enough, I'll like you again.!