Saturday, March 14, 2009

Food Storage



I know a lot of my family and friends are collecting food storage items. I found a really great website that has a free downloadable Excel worksheet that calculates all your 3 month supply items. It takes a bit to load in your breakfast, lunch and dinners and their ingredients, but once you do- it totals how many you'll need for a 3 month supply. I did it tonight and I have a great list I can use to inventory items in my pantry and then know what I need from the store. It even will calculate price if you include that in your list. Try it...
Go to babysteps and then scroll down to the video tutorial and the downloadable Excel.

or just go straight to this link...



1 comment:

The Hartle's said...

I keep hearing all this stuff about food storage... I need to get into action!