Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Just for Fun


Here's how it works:
~The first 5 people to respond to this post will get something made by me. My choice. For you!
~This offer does have some restrictions and limitations.
~
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make.
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It will be done this year (anytime).
4. You have no clue what it is going to be. It may be a story. It may be poetry or an article on how to properly wash your face before a masque. I may draw or paint something. I may bake you something and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure.
5. I reserve the right to do something completely strange.
~~~~The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must re-post this on your blog and offer the same thing to the first 5 people who do the same on their blog. The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me that they did, win a FABULOUS homemade gift by me! Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it!!

11 comments:

Lisa said...

sounds great, you are so talented. Now, don't make me a sign with the word "DIE" spelled out in cigarettes.

Lisa said...

ok, i posted it. Now get to work:)

Alice Jane said...

Yay! I am so glad I am one of the first 5 on YOUR craft list. Yay! Yay! Yay!

The Armies said...

When theres a time for us to pay it forward, then were in. I like this idea. Do international gifts still apply?
Love Australian Rellies

StaceyOstler said...

Sweet did I actually make it in. Am I #5. I'm doing this on my blog too so hurry over.

StaceyOstler said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

So since there is two entries from one person does that make me #5? I've already posted this game on my blog too!

Jenne said...

Send me something fabulous cause you love me and cause I posted to the same.

Lisa said...

yep kate, i do you, and you do me. fun, fun.

StaceyOstler said...

Don't let the number of comments on my "First Five" post fool you. You totally made it! You're only number 4. I had a few duplicates and my brother commenting that didn't count.

Pippa Armitage said...

Well... although I was not in your first 5 I thought that this was an awesome idea, especially with all the worrying going on in the world at the moment, so I thought I would "pay it forward" anyway! Good idea Kate, love it!!

xoxo Pip