
We put up our lights the other day. Clint really didn't want to bother with it this year, but Rachel was adamant! And Rachel can be SO annoying when she is adamant! :) So- we dragged everything out and everyone had fun putting them up- except Clint who had to do most of the work. I let everyone go on the roof except Kenzie and Allison. They were a little bummed.Clint did some scary moves to get the lights in the right place, but it looks good all lit up now!



3 comments:
Christmas lights are a must!! At least something in a window at least. We want a night picture so we can see the fruits of your labors!! There is a street here just a couple blocks from us where every house on the street is totally decked out. It's amazing. I'll take pics and put them on my blog. Love ya!!
So are you saying that Zach is comfortable on roofs?? I would love to have my lights put up. If you haven't noticed my house is the only one on the block with out lights! AAAHHH! Tell Zach if we wants to earn some money, and not kill himself falling off my roof I have job for him.
You are gonna have to show us a pic of the final product you know! And I dont believe that Rachel can be annoying... shes just too funny!
Post a Comment