Saturday, November 22, 2008

A Busy Week



I have a few things to blog about today. First of all- Zach is gone right now on his very first date! His date Jenna came to pick him up about 5:30. It was a girl ask guy dance and they dressed up as a couple from the past. Jenna had a dress that was her grandma's- so she brought Zach over a hat and a fake moustache to wear with his suit. It looks so funny! The moustache was a little crooked :) But they looked cute and I know he's going to have a great time. I guess they were going with a bunch of other couples and having dinner at Jenna's house that is being cooked by one of her relatives who is a chef at a hotel somewhere.
Also some fun news about Zach... he had school basketball tryout's this week and he made the team! He was super excited and now he's been going to practices everyday. I'm definitely getting the boy over to get his drivers license soon so he can drive himself!

Clint is back to making projects at home. I found a really cute picture of a room that has sloped ceilings like in Kenzie and Allison's room. They had made built in beds on one wall of the room, so Clint got the wood this week to make the beds. They will have curtains that close so the girls can have their own little "fort" in their room. Notice anything different about Clint? He's actually letting his hair grow out a bit. He always cuts it SO SHORT and has it in a flat top. I've never seen him in anything BUT a flat top. So I've been bugging him and he's combing it down and growing it out a bit longer. It probably won't last- after a while it drives him crazy. But I'm liking it while I can get it.






On the final note... yesterday was my girls day out going to see Twilight with my friends. They had booked out a whole theater and made cute little passes that hung around our necks (thanks Jenne- SO cute!). We saw the movie and then went out to Olive Garden to eat. I have to say, I really liked the movie. I went in knowing it would never be as good as the book, so I didn't get disappointed. But they stuck to the story line of the book really well and although there were some cheesy part and I wasn't crazy about the music... it was an overall fun movie and I really hope it does well so they will make the next 3 in the series. My friend Traci came from Spokane to watch it with me and some women who's husbands work with Clint came along too. It was a GREAT day.

2 comments:

Rene said...

AHH!!! I can't believe Zach is out on a date! How fun!
The movie day sounds like fun...

Lisa said...

Wow, how busy you've been. The date sounds fun. You and Clint are so crafty with your bed building ways and I'm glad you enjoyed your girls night out. I think I'm going this week with some gals.

Question: how do you get a picture on the side bar to click to a new website? I've been trying to do that and I can't figure it out. I'm still going to post seeing you again, but I am having trouble finding my mission pics. I hope they're not just in slide form.