Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Young Men/Young Women Talent Show


Tonight was the talent show for the Young Men and Young Women. It actually turned out great with about 15 different performances. I was afraid that it would only be the mandatory class talent, but there were actually a few people who went out on a limb and played guitar, sang or performed in some way. One of the priests actually played guitar hero- it was fun! So... these are a few pictures of my fun Laurel class. There are 10 Laurels, but they weren't all there.
They did a dance from a CD that was all boy-band clips of music and danced a bunch of funny moves, like MC Hammer and Ice T.
Then... there was my girl Emily in the Beehive class singing "Barbie World" but with the lyrics, "Mormon Girl". My girls the shy one... (You know you are Em!)


Then here's the boy who's NOT shy... he did a Hannah Montana dance number with the Teacher's group. He made the shirt with Chad, the other boy in the pictures. They had a great time with my stencils and some sharpies decorating their white shirts. They were pretty much the hit of the show tonight.






3 comments:

Rene said...

oh, that looks like so much fun! We had a YM/YW planning meeting tonight and Austin said "Let's all go to Kenewick and surprise Zach!"
We all still miss you!

Anonymous said...

zach not shy yeah right kate

Jenne said...

I am so sorry I couldn't be there to see it. I heard that it was awesome and that the Laurels rocked it out, and the Hannah Montana was the Show stopper! Absolutely Hilarious! I can't wait to see the video.