Saturday, October 25, 2008

End of Soccer



Today was the last soccer day for the fall season and I'm so happy! Yippee! No more weeknight practices and all day Saturday games. However, we went out on a great note today. I have 6 little 6 and 7 year olds on my team and they are so cute, but we have been getting our butt's kicked every Saturday. One of the little girls showed up at the beginning of the season SO shy and wouldn't even uncross her arms. Today EVERY girl scored at least 1 goal. They were passing to each other and really playing great. The whole season came together on this last game and even my little arm crossing, shy girl scored 3 goals! Yippee! Allison is so fun to watch too- she is a dynamo player and will be a great defensive player one day. She has a knack of running down to block goals when the other team has the ball and will kick it out of bounds at the last moment and block their goals. She also has some pretty fancy footwork. Here's pics of our last day.

2 comments:

Rene said...

Great job, Allison!
In a couple of those pictures she looks a lot like Rachel!
We finished soccer this week too. It was a fun season but I miss a couple of the originals I started this team with!

Jen said...

Man she's cute!

Our last games are Saturday!