So earlier today, Allison was complaining that her tummy hurt. I finally figured out that she hadn't gone to the bathroom in a while and was probably constipated. ( nice blog entry... right?) I kept telling her to go in the bathroom and just TRY... that it wouldn't get any better unless she did something about it. So as I'm making dinner, Emily and Rachel came in and got Allison and said they would help her somehow. Next thing I know... all the girls are camped out by the bathroom door sitting on the floor while Allison is sitting on the toliet trying to go. I thought it was the funniest thing and a true example of sisters who help each other... good job girls! And- it worked! Allison was able to "relieve" herself with the encouragement of her big sisters :)
Sunday, July 27, 2008
Sisterly Love
So earlier today, Allison was complaining that her tummy hurt. I finally figured out that she hadn't gone to the bathroom in a while and was probably constipated. ( nice blog entry... right?) I kept telling her to go in the bathroom and just TRY... that it wouldn't get any better unless she did something about it. So as I'm making dinner, Emily and Rachel came in and got Allison and said they would help her somehow. Next thing I know... all the girls are camped out by the bathroom door sitting on the floor while Allison is sitting on the toliet trying to go. I thought it was the funniest thing and a true example of sisters who help each other... good job girls! And- it worked! Allison was able to "relieve" herself with the encouragement of her big sisters :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
One day, Allison will never forgive you for putting her potty information on the world wide web. Tee-Hee!!
Wow, families that "purge" together, stay together. That is really sweet and I'm sure Ali will love that you shared it with the blogging world.
Post a Comment