For those of you who haven't read the Twilight series... you might not be interested in all this. I am so excited because it's only 4 more days until Stephenie Meyer's new book comes out called, "The Host"
Twilight was a series of books written for teenagers, but I know a WHOLE lot of mom's that fell in love with them too. I seriously have a friend here who has read them each 3 times (I'm outing you Jenne!). My other friend Traci was hesitant to read them, but I forced her to try and she started them on the way to a family reunion while she was riding in the car. When she got to her grandma's house, she visited for a few minutes and then said she wasn't feeling well and had to go lie down (big fat liar!!!). She just wanted to go READ! They are so addicting.
Anyway- her success has been really amazing and some are even comparing her to the next JK Rawlings since fans are so obsessed. The book that comes out next week is an adult book and it's being billed as "Science fiction for people who don't like science fiction". I really can't wait to see if her writing holds up as well in this book as in the Twilight series. And I'm seriously excited for book 4 "Breaking Dawn" that comes out in August, as well as the movie in December. Go Stephenie!!

1 comment:
Oh my heck I love them!!! Yes 3 times ...it's true. But when your in love, your in love! Ok so if your really want to get excited about Twighlight the Movie, check this out! Whoo hoo!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sD6DFloIXyE
Post a Comment