Today was monumental for Zach. He got his driver's permit. We went down to the licensing office and waited for about an hour and he turned in his paperwork and was ready to go. On the way home, I pulled over and let him drive since the roads were pretty quiet. One of the first things he had to do was go around a roundabout. About halfway home he said, "Mom... I think I just about threw up going around that roundabout" LOL. I didn't even know how nervous he was about it until later. He did great though and now he want to go out ALL the time and practice. I let him drive about 30 minutes today. He started a 6 week mandatory driving class yesterday, so he'll get more practice there as well. I really can't believe he's old enough to drive. He's already been looking online for Mustang cars... keep dreaming Zach!


4 comments:
Should I be scared????? I will warn the neighborhood...he just seems way to confident in his permitting abilities. Just Joking! Have fun Zach, just watch out for pedestrians they are not worh points like they may be in your video games....hahaha
OH NO!!! You'd better tell everyone to beware! haha j.k. That's so cool I can't believe he is that old! WOW. You're house is so beautiful! Pretty sure when I come to visit we'd better be makin some of those sweet desserts!!! Love ya much
The world should know that Zach's Granddad has agreed to buy him a crash helmet for his next birthday, if there are any more incidents. On second thought, maybe I should buy everyone ELSE a crash helmet instead. LOL
Congrats, Zach. It's a great feeling to ALMOST have your license. Love you,
Granddad
Hi kate just want to say zach is a mean boy1
Post a Comment