

One of my friends came over today to get some vinyl lettering for a project she's making for her mother for Christmas. It is SO CUTE! I just love it! She recently opened a shop with her sister selling refurbished furniture that they've decorated in shabby chic style. I asked her if she had an armoire for Kenzie and Allison's room when we move since they don't have a closet in that room. She did, so I went out today to look at all her stuff. I could go crazy in there! Here are some of her pieces. The brown armoire is spoken for... and the frame is what she made her mother. So cute Wendi!!
2 comments:
I love the new kitch, its going to be so nice. I just put up the vinyl name that you made me and it looks so cute. I will send pics when I actually get a mattress, but its looking so cute! Also I just finished her stocking because I thought it would probably be easier this year than next when shes here, I'll send photos of that too! Anyway I swear I have a life...
Did I mention I love your new camera and that picture of you with it on the side is stunning.
Post a Comment