Saturday, September 29, 2007

Zach


So- I realized I don't have a picture of Zach in here. Zach will be 15 next month and he just started high school. In our rental, the high school is about 5 blocks away, so he walks to seminary in the morning and then walks home again. His Grandpa Ryan got him an MP3 Ipod Shuffle for his birthday, but when Zach found out, he talked his Grandpa into sending it 6 weeks early. Now he has speakers permanently attached to his ears. I had to put in this photo of Zach and Clinton. Zach is taller than me now and is probably about 6 feet tall. He is pretty excited, because he is suppose to get his braces off in a couple of months.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Ooohh, I love your new design. Especially the floating candy corn. I can't believe Zach is so old. Last time I saw him was in Germany. Wait, if he's that old, that means you're OLD. haha. Love ya.